Sunday, May 13, 2007

Horseriding Trip and chocolate factory.

Oww...my arms and legs are hurting now.


Woke up at 7.45 to meet Pei shi at the junction to go for the horse riding and chocolate factory trip. Was late for the meeting, but when I reached the meeting place for the bus to arrive, no one was there yet. Oops! too early.

Then at 8.30, everyone had already started to arrive. Phew. And I thought that I was late. Thus at 9, all 9 of us were bundled into the van, don't know who said it was a bus though. haha.

Our 1st stop was the Chocolate Factory, which I guess myra and my younger sis would go nuts just looking at the chocolate, then decided to buy one set for Ya Qi as a gift for her birthday. I hope she liked it as she said on the sms. :P

The chocolates can be found here.

After that we actually wanted to go to a cafe for lunch, but I saw the freaking pizza was like 12 bucks for a small slice, decide to munch tibits until i saw the nearest KFC. Had wicked wings, rather yummy.

(Munching my Cherry bomb now. Shiok!)

Then we went Horse-riding. Pity those friends who wanna go but cannot make it. Missed out on alot of fun. Btw, my horse's name is Tabitha. Still cannot pronounce it. Will upload the pics later. Busy week ahead. 2 assignments dues.

Mug mug mug. Waah. Zee tell me go aim Golden Key Society.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHOCOLATES! That's one more reason to save the earth! :P SO glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself over there! Geez, horse-riding sounds so FUN! I rode a pony, rode an elephant, and even my german shepherd(okie, tt was like when i was a kid? hehs)BUT never a horse! Tell me about it.. hehe.. Enjoy!

cindee