Sunday, May 27, 2007

An uneventful weekend.

Feel so happie. My Internet connection is up and running again. It was down for the past two days. Seems I kenna some spyware or adware shit. Sian. Thanks to kevin, I'm finally able to get back online.

Eating my Brooklea Light Yoghurt now, together with thinking what I should prepare later for dinner. I don't know what to cook, but I do know I have to cook my spinach by today, else I will be eating expired food next week as well. Kevin advised me to eat 6 light meals a day in winter to lose weight, but I think I'm fine with eating 3 meals a day currently. The weather is getting colder....exams are nearing and my assignments are lessening. Well, that's obvious. It would suck if exams are coming and assignments are increasing.

Oh yes, I'll be spending winter in Melbourne, not going back unlike the rest of the peeps. Guess I'll be here to learn the ropes for managing the SSA's webbie from Edna. Should be idiot-proof I guess. I remembered that she wanted to have a Flash clinic.

Went to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 yesterday with Muylip, Muylip's gf, Judith and Kevin. Really nice show and enjoyed the part where Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan exchanged their wedding vows amidst the fighting, with the unlikely chaplain of Captain Brabbarossa. Lotsa slap-stick comedy by Captain Jack Sparrows as always, and I really do hope its not the end of the runs for the 3 part series.

Show ended, went with Judith to get bubble tea. I don't really like the bubble tea here, but well, the weather was so damn cold, so I invited Judith over to my place to chat. We chatted until 2 am. Woah..abit sleepy.

Now chatting with my dad on Skype and showing him the horseriding pictures. Commented that my horse is a pony. And asking me to move to get better partners.

No comments: