Thursday, May 24, 2007

Whine...whine...whine? Coconut head...Boink!

Just reading the comments for my blog when I saw the comment but another anoymous person. If you "nameless" people kinda wanan diz me, at least leave you initials or something, don't leave me lying there wondering like what the fark happened, ok?

(Oh yeah, dude from SG...I don't like Xiaxue too...Wah lau. Disappointed of your comparison. Will try to add more brain stuff for ppl like you, but please follow the above guidelines k?)

Anyway, what kevin said makes sense. Main point is to keep an open mind. In layman's terms, on your radar but don't response unnecessary.

I feel so behind schedule. Wanna upload my photos but gotta finish my projects 1st. Finish projects then got exams.

What's next on the list?
1. Class test today.
2. Web 3D dues tomorrow.
3. Research paper and presentation due 2 weeks time.
4. Exams START! (3 paper.)

University life is soooo one-sided. There are always people asking for help help help, but no one wanna be there to provide help. I blacklist this kinda people.

I especially dislike it when people refer to their moms to do things. I've never asked my mom for the right to do anything, coz I believe that its my own right to do what I want. I only ask for an opinion because of respect. If I had listened to every single sentence my mom told me, I would probably end up:
(Juz for info, my mom didn't say no or reject me straight, she just plainly laughed in my face and said I'm not capable enough. Very good teaching to children I must say.)

1. I wouldn't have joined a uniform group.
2. I wouldn't have joined aikido.
3. I wouldn't have a change of personality.
4. I wouldn't have been here.
5. I wouldn't have the freedom to move about.
6. I would say, "Woof." instead of "Hi."
7. I would stare blankly at people if they try to be friendly with me coz I would only know a mother's love.
8. I would be friends with people whom I felt I had absolutely no connection with.
9. I would be alienated by the friends I have now.
10. My closest friend, kin, relative, will be my mom and mom only.
11. My life would be dead. This blog would belong to someone else.
12. I would probably listen more to Zhou Hua Jian.
13. My mom would probably that she raised a kid that is so guai..but deep down I'm already dead for years, just walking about following orders like a zombie.
14. Once I'm alone and matured, I'll just fade into the background, being so colorless, feeding off the welfare money of the government, die in some pigeonhole for the elderly , and pass on oh so lonely and go unnoticed for months, left with a rotting corpse and maggots for companions.
15. I'll probably haunt the place in the end, muttering about my unfulfilled life.

(But due to my personality, I completely ignored her and decided to take my own path, totally disregarding the path they set for me I guess. I prefer to walk with my own 2 feet, and when I look back, I don't want to see just my mother, I wanna see everyone I met in my life.)

1. I joined the national police cadet corps and got a leading role.
2. I joined the aikido organization in Singapore and got an assistance role.
3. I stopped myself from getting a split-personality disorder.
4. I started studying in RMIT and joined the SSA, got a role to play as well.
5. I walk and walk till my legs become noodles, but I still feel so shiok.
6. I say "Hi", not "Woof."
7. I can see my friends.
8. I chose my friends and they chose me.
9. I have people that care for me.
10. My closest friends, kin and relatives are around me, though not physically.
11. I love listening to Eminem. And I totally agree to what he raps.
12. My mom gets really pissed with me at times. I don't like this, but still working on it. I love you mom.
13. Once I matured, I'll still be in the mainstream living a colorful life, I would feel so alive coz my life will be different everyday, I'll give my elderly parents a good retirement life, bring my kids to visit them during the weekend, or stay with me and my wife and family in a great home, kids can listen to the grandfather stories. My siblings can rely on me, I don't need to go to the gahment for money, I want them to feature me instead, I'll be able to see my grandchildren when i grow old. And when I pass away, I'll be so happy recollecting the memories in my life and nodding that I hadn't wasted my life in some dank hole.
14. I'll smile when I meet God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cos every post is about your raging hormones

Mirrored-Divide said...

omg. You really did reply. Now can tell me who are you? okok...I'll try to add some more stuff, what do u wanna see???