Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm missing something here, am I not?

Time to blog of the events in this week.

Phew. finally finished my PPIS business plan. No need to work on it anymore. And also end of my Computer Security paper. Rony had all of us wear business suits, got a borrowed suit from Ferry. looked really business-like. But I do admit that John and Rony were the most professional-looking of the lot. Had my 1st taste of green tea frappuccino. Yummy. Really loved the taste.

Friday. Had the RMIT-SSA AGM. Got about doing my photographer job. Took helluva pictures. Had lots of fun knowing more people. Went to have dinner with them and watched Spiderman 3 after that. Strained my neck watching the show. Oh yeah, and contributed to Xi Qi's Umbrella Fund...wonder has she bought her umbrella yet?

Sat. Felt so lethargic about doing my projects. Really feel like there's something missing in my life. And no thanks to the kid living upstairs. What's missing? I couldn't fathom what could be missing in my life...whats going on? Why am I feeling like this? Feel so lost.

My life's a whirl,
My memories don't thrill.
My past isn't nice,
My heart feels like ice.
My songs pierce thy broken heart,
My life falls down hard.

Sun. Spent half the day in denial again. Aaaah. Where is this anguish coming from? Wanted to do my work. But too dead to continue. Asked my neighbor to go munch ice cream with me in the cold weather. Don't want to go out. Then I wanted to eat dinner outside, was so happy that Alicia was fine with meeting me though she stayed in Southbank. So long never meet her already. Then when I saw her just now, she looked way taller from how I remembered. :P Felt really paiseh ask her come out all the way. Wonder next time can ask her go out again?

No comments: