Saturday, April 14, 2007

Haven't blogged much lately.

Easter break passed so fast. Woo. Went to GOR with Jeffrey and friends, got alot of shots on the beautiful sunset. Got a new term "objectifying women".

Are some women really treated as objects by men? I tend to disagree. When I take a shot, I don't give a damn to objectifying stuff. I just wanna capture the moment of happiness. I can go to the Great Ocean Road anytime i want, but when I looked back. I won't remember, "Wah, it's a nice place.." I rather remember it as,"Now thats when I spent quality time with someone special."

When I take shots of people randomly, its not that I'm some sick voyeur out to get a sexual high from this, but rather, if I was a photographer, I would want you in my folio. Cuz your smile is mesmerizing, its something to think about the person, not in the object sense. I classify "objects" as dead stuff, things that don't give out warmth or feeling. People are living and breathing. Even stuff like a book isn't an object to me. Its a item that that contains feelings from someone. It's "living" to me too.

Haven't posted any pictures up this month too. Too busy with my assignments. Its really "Give one, take one." Managed to finish one really tough one on Thursday, decided to go clubbing. Funny thing was, I dislike RnB and House in singapore, But I kinda like the same genre in Melbourne. Blur. The clubbing scene here is awesome. Okay, maybe because the ones I frequent in SG are mainly popular with Bengs and Lians. But well, Thats besides the point. But now I realize Indonesian Chinese are really pretty. Monash somemore.

Why...RMIT why like that one?

No comments: