Monday, April 23, 2007

Life goes on.

Time passes by so fast. It's week 8 already. and most of my assignments are either due on week 9 or during week 10.

What should I do? I don't want to work with JP. He's just waiting for me to ask him to do the project. Grrr.

Now I'm currently helping the SSA as their photographer. I'm so not sure. Do I continue in the field of IT? Some parts of it interest me, but the programming part really bores me. Argh, cannot take it. But yet, I really love the computer security parts.

After coming here, somehow my definition of a dreamgirl has changed. Ha.
1. She must be as loving as I am to her. It takes two hands to clap.
2. Hopefully we share some common interests. Some memories to share.
3. She doesn't have to be of a certain height. Love matters, not height.
4. She doesn't mind a long distance relationship. I'll always think of u, no matter where are u.
5. I wish that she's someone who respects the older generation. And they will respect you.
6. Someone that is self-opinionated. I wouldn't want to date a stick.
7. She has to respect me and my decisions. And I will respect her with my heart.
8. No matter what happens, trust me. I will not betray your love.
9. She and me might have a common type of musical inclined interest. Music heals the soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, that's the way to go.