Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Patrol rocks...!

I just installed a blog counter on my blog....I got it from kevin's website. Thanks to him for that man. :P

Due to this, I got to know information on whom is visiting my blog and where are they from...feeling curious, since I got some hits from Google.com, I decided to go to Google and type my blog name in....

Guess what? I got 6 hits.

By the way, I'm helping my friend to promote his photo storage creation...it can be accessed from here.

So guys, please give my friend your support...!

Trevor, my Web3D lecturer sent an email to my account to say that the examination results the subject is out. Just hearing this makes me feel so sian...I hope I passed that man...what worries me more is my software fundamentals...its easy, just taxing to finish in one shot...as for my professional practice in information systems, its assured. Phew..now to go zzz and read books.

Night everyone...

And thanks for visiting my blog, Xunru, Alvin and Cindee...

No comments: