Saturday, June 16, 2007

A cold blurry night.

Melbourne's weather is getting from bad to worse.


The sky was so foggy at 5pm, and by just talking you would be able to see mist coming out of your mouth. Went for aikido after so long finally at Melbourne University. Seems rather funny that I'm going to another school's aikido class instead of my own. Well, I had exams that period of time, what to do?

I saw a set of Melbourne university's polar fleece jacket. Wow it was really nice, not to say that the one made by RMIT University sucks, but the former was definitely the type of jacket that I preferred. I really liked the beanie sold by RMIT though.

Went dinner with peishi at Nandos. One thing about this restaurant is that I'm only attracts to the chilli sauce. Brr...Cold weather.
Too bad I can't post pics here, will update it in when able to.

No comments: