Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just Desserts.

Just wanna write something about myself. Something that a lot of people don't know about mi.

I find it very interesting to see if a friend has been cause the of problems for me. Especially if its a long term problem. Its rather an interest booster to the person's character, I must comment.

Childishness?

Most of the time, even if I know that you are the troublemaker behind my problem, Nah, I still won't bother, unless you start to make the first move to bomb me. But then I'll still be a friend and visit you occasionally, even if you don't want to open the door. Well, I believe in a lasting friendship.

But I also believe what goes around, comes around.
Sins were much discussed about in my religion. Really paid a lot of attention on this. Friend should be friends, true. I'll still be friendly to you even if you were stabbing my back. I believe in basic conscience. If the friend in question doesn't have it, thats ' even better, coz this makes life's journey much more interesting in the number of surprises that you will get from this guy. Life is pretty much more interesting with the bad guys around, don't you think?

Anyway, the point is, I believe, when you grow old and die, we will either go to Purgatory, Heaven or Hell. I think most of the people that die are still somewhere in purgatory, waiting for their sins to be forgiven. I wouldn't want my friend to go to hell or purgatory you know.

The best result: I'll see you guys in heaven. We will talk about the good, funny times, we enjoy the company of the creator.
The worst result : I'll see you guys in hell. I will just ask you, "Mate, how's the heat? It's hot in here, I know I deserved this, but what are you doing here with me? my good friend?"

The 'okay' result: We see each other in purgatory. One of us will take a longer time to be condemned, or be enlightened.

Anyway. Enuff of this. The main point is: I love you my friend. To me, giving is like a double-edged sword. I'll give you what I have, you deserved it. I want you to turn back and stop stabbing me, simply cuz it hurts. But if you still decide to stab on, so be it. But the thing is, up till here, anything else that I give you will accumulate your sins, cause you are repaying evil for friendship. In a way, I'm giving you an extra serving of sins. The idea is, if you are still stabbing me, you better stop accepting stuff from me. :P

I am the type who's going to absolutely anything to repay the deeds done to me.

No comments: