Saturday, June 09, 2007

Skincare Siao.

Australia really has a lot of facial products for Men.

Could it be because of the queers too? Anyway, if it is so, then I thank them, since I use just as much as a girl anyway.

Some people reading my blog might be curious, why am I writing this..?

Well, last time back in secondary school, I used to have damn alot of pimples, outbreaks etc. My whole face was so red with acne lor. Then I started to use facial wash, scrub etc. But the ones that I use in Singapore cannot be found here. Haiz...going to have some problem removing blackheads man.

I just discovered a new product. It helps to sooth off the dark eye circles around the eyes and the eye bags. And whaddayaknow, it works!

too bad I can't post pictures directly onto the blog, but it will look kinda gay-ish. Just finish my 1st paper, and my first exam in so long. What was the last test I took in Singapore?

Oh yah, the SOP for the use of MOPPE4. Heh. Wear the stupid chemical defense suit. Most of my friends are going back sg, wonder when are they coming back. One more thing, I have to thank 36th SCE for this nice jacket. Keeping me protected from the COLD. Thou I wish someone can get my Gortex jacket for me :(

I'm so happy that I am no longer owning anything to that bastard staying upstairs. You think its a personal pleasure to pick people off? I didn't do anything to you, and what you do? Go around telling others not to befriend me, telling tales behind my back. Fuck you. I regret even coming to Melbourne together with you in the first place. For placing my trust in someone so utterly unreliable. Nabei, telling me that you can't contact me at all, my phone is on 24 hours. I'm online until late at night, you can't contact me. You get pissed with me for that, that how about the times I was looking for you?

1. Spreading rumors that I'm visiting pros. (What's your problem? You need someone to go with you?)
2. Telling people I'm bad company("At least I'm not like someone who degrades people of other races in public")
3. Telling me that you are not at home thru the phone.(But I'm at your neighbor's place and whose voice am I hearing..?)
4. Telling me to wait for u to come down to print until 2am, but where the hell are you?
5. Then telling me days later that you don't want to print already then. What do you take me for? Your servant?

6.I chose not to believe what others were saying about you mate, but seems like I was wrong!

No comments: