Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Studies liao. Do what in life?

Another 6-10 months more of studying life, and I'll probably be on the path of working already.

Then, the major questions will be, what will be my job? Will it be interest-related? Will it be IT-related? Will I even get a job? Everyone wants a meaningful job that will interest them and give a meaning to life's journey. Gives memories back to primary school where we had to write an essay with regards to what we wanna be when we grow up. Can't remember what I had wrote, if I did write something, it should be to be a police officer I guess.

Was browsing thru alot of jobs a few days ago.
Just to name a few:

1. Working as a Customer relations officer.
2. Becoming a Teacher.
3. Becoming a financial adviser...
4. Working in the Civil Service..
5. Had the dream of signing on, but alas..
6. Becoming a security auditor.
7. Being involved in IT..marketing.
8. Teach martial arts? lol.
9. Join the workforce as a IT staff.

Thing is, what am I looking for in a job? Self-satisfaction? Interests? Even I can't think of what I wanna be when I graduate.

No comments: