Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Job Ahoy!

Began working my new job today. I'm now working at CPF Main Office at the Call Centre. As a Customer Service Officer. (I think.) Wish me luck in doing my stuff correctly. The funny thing today was, that I met Ah Yeo there! Seems like he's working as a temp there. Then in 2 weeks time he's gonna go work in Melbourne. Hmm, can go over there to look for him. Hope I can understand my job scope better and last thru the 2 months. Hope I can get along well with my supervisor.

Maybe I can see the camera in my hand..the T10. My Black T10.

You know, Usually, such cameras are usually bought by couples who wish to share stuff together, but then I find it such a waste. Better if I get one, then when my other half wishes to use it, then can just get it from me. No need for so much hassles.

Nw I'm beginining to think relationships are such a bore, no reason to start one.

No. I mustn't think like this. This is not me.

(Identity Crisis.)

No comments: