Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The MVG Awards: Most Valued Gifts Awards.

Keep coming across alot of wishlists of things to buy recently. So now I got this idea to set up this list of gifts which I really treasure deep down in my heart.

Alright. The 1st on the line is this really cool "turtle" card that was given by Guojiu and friends for one of my birthdays. Think it was the 20th one. You know, birthdays are important. There's alot of people out there who think that all these thoughts are utter rubbish, but I beg to differ. Birthdays are a celebration of your right to be alive, and to be a complete different image of the homosapien species. You don't really find someone out there in the everyday world that looks like an exact carbon copy of you out there right. In other words, U are special.


The front cover of the "Card".


The contents to behold.

So who's gift is next? :D

No comments: