Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Cool Colleagues.

Today's work was pretty boring. Just got this crappy call from a Mr Ding that almost spolit my weekend if not for Gavin. Thanks very much. I really have got a good impression of him.

Now for some pics!

I decided to take this pic of my desk. Looks pretty cluttered, should have packed some stuff before taking the pic on impulse. :P And well, I'm next to the door.


My own desk. Hope the day of my own office will come someday.

My colleagues, Sarah and Faizal, really a funny bunch, from a certain angle, he really does look like Hady Mirza, this year's Singapore Idol. Ya know what's the best thing? This guy was from TP and my course mate, and during BMT, when I'm in Whiskey Coy, he was in the rival Scorpion Coy. What a small world.


My Scorpion Friend.

And here's another pic of the day, with our Hady Mirza lookalike and Ms Sarah Kim. Sarah ah, she's a really funny person, rather cute too. Her concepts on "How drinking soya milk makes you look beautiful...", "This is my concept of Body Art..." Basically, she's kinda gonna rock some guys world, if you really do meet her, that is. Please too, don't judge her by her appearance, she might look rather lian, chor lor, china girl etc. But please, don't be fooled. She's actually just your sweet and innocent 18 girl-next-door babe in the making.

No comments: