Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3rd MVG Award. By Lovable Kai li


Decided I should put this in the MVG awards. Kai Li was my 1st girlfriend when I was in poly, though it was only for a short period of six days, it was comparable to my most recent relationship. Why so, I don't know.

Maybe its because of the feeling, or because of how they gave the gift to me, for her, she made them herself, and seriously, any guy would be touched by the extend their gf went to make them feel special.


The Car Card


Contents of the Car Card

Haiz. I just started work today at the Tampines Service Centre. Not saying I don't like the job, but to stand for 7 hours straight is TOTURE! Furthermore, the guy whom I dislike is there. I hope I can get transferred back to the call centre due to my leg injury.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That MVG is really sweet. It's always lovely to receive handmade cards from loved ones, as much as we enjoy making it for them :D Coincidentally, I jus flipped through one of my birthday cards and saw one made by a close friend. Really lovely, plus, the memories seem to come back to life. :)

cindee