Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2 more weeks to pay day.

Few more days to pay day. Feel so happy. Will be able to do so many things that I'm longing to do. The best thing that I wanna get to do is a camera costing b/w 399-499 bucks. Thats enuff for me. 2nd thing is to get the Joi Chua album, I really loved the way she sings in SCV.

OMG. Cindy was asking that the 3 of us meet at my place for our gathering. Looks like I gotta start packing my room. I don't want her to see how crappy it looks man. But well, it's a typical guy's room. What more can you say? I wonder how would her room look like?? Scarcely look really messy.

Think I should take a before and after photo and post it here. Haha. Btw, my dear Whiskey coy friends, I've developed the photos, once I've scanned them into the com, I'll post a url here for you guys to download from there.

Oh yeah:

My old deceased basketball shoe.

No comments: