Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fair Weathered Friends.

Went down to meet Shimin today. Realized what a fair weathered friend she can be sometimes. I used to agree with her in the past, regarding her troubles at the workplace. Now, while I'm working, I beg to differ, and what does she do? She starts throwing her kiddy tantrums at me in public, stamping her feet when I disagreed with her on something. You gotta give and take. Don't expect your colleagues to treat you like a queen just when you're new. I'm not saying of the expectation to be ill-treated by them. It's great that you fight back, but please, don't keep complaining to your boss about them, thats gonna make them dislike you more.

Don't bother matchmaking your "friends" to me. I was just trying to sound interested. Its' not as if you really had that in mind, come to think of it. Probably its just to show to me that you are way better circumstances than me, but from last time, I've always thought of your wee little ambition to find a rich guy to marry just a little off-keyed and absurd bullshit. You think just about every guy juz wants to find some hot bimbo to marry? Yeah, you got brains, but you do lack PR skills. We men too, most of our kind thinks that the hot bimbo just here to get laid, and F-off when they have their fun. I hope you understand having so many boyfriends isn't cool, its just some motivation by some childish needs leading to total crap.

I hope you caught your superstar show, since its way more important than friends, and only when you need me to chat, I tried to be there, but say the truth, as a friend, I doubt you have really shown an existence to me.

(I may be a nice guy, but certainly, every guy does have his darker side. And my darker side is not liking people who take me for granted. )

1 comment:

cindee said...

SMILE :D