Monday, November 06, 2006

Wishlist to complete

Here's my wishlist for this term:

1. A USB adaptor to watch tv on the notebook.
2. More names to write on my Death Note.
3. Settle my accomodation in the OZ fast.
4. Buy my camera with the money earned from my job.
5. Meet up with Cindy and Alvin.
6. Develop the photos taken.
7. Get my pay!
8. Get Norman return me my stuff.
9. Treat Xiao Bai to Sakura.

Hmm, after not playing basketball for so long, since going to the gym, I realized my endurance more or less increased. I'm better "equipped" to VS the bigger sized guys now. And thanks to the new pair of shoes I bought, I almost "seemed" to be able to tenkan and irimi tenkan around my opponents. Haha.

Feb is drawing nearer. My workplace is rather cool and abit to boring too, except for the workplace horror, a quote from my mentor, Marcus. Was telling Eng Cheong about it, and his answer was, "Well, at least the exchange is better for you."

Went down to Vivocity's Food Republic today, Tried this "Thunder Tea Rice" I admit I really loved the rice, it tasted so GOOD! But as for the Thunder Tea, I almost puked. Instead, my dad really LOVED eating it, after he swapped his hotpot with my thunder tea rice.

Oh yeah, I got a article about it. Maybe I can pass it to Sarah tmr, since she's a vegetarian. She should like it. Or to Julian, the would-be culinary expert. Anyway theses 3 dudes are my colleagues while I'm hanging out at CPF Board.

OMGosh. Look at the time. Sleeping time.

Work work.

1 comment:

cindee said...

It's wierd tt u like the rice and u dun like the thunder tea. cuz it sounds like thunder tea is the "main food" of the dish. :P Hmm, and sounds like u like plain rice when u talked abt liking the rice but not the thunder tea. But well, ur talk abt the TTR made me wanna go down to vivo FR to try it. :P

And yup, hope u earn lots of money and treat us to a big meal before u hover off to Australia. :P