Sunday, November 26, 2006

A slight defer from the MVG. The Sport and Fitness Expo at Suntec

Sorry to all viewers for the slight deferment.

Today, was quite Jialat. I watched my Sat earnings of 27 Bucks grown wings and flapping away. Reason was I felt sick and overslept. Will have to apologize to Tan Hui for this.

Went down later to the Sport and Fitness Expo later to help out with the aikido booth recruitment. Got alot of free stuffs, Probably I'll be going down tomorrow to videotape the demostration again. There was this rather irate joker at the booth, talking to everyone in the vicinity, really thought of telling him to scram, but couldn't since it was a recruitment booth. However, the Chief Instructor and Bernie were less subtle, blatantly hinting him to get lost.

Took a very nice pic from the K800i. A prized shot.


My Cool Shot. Yay.

Had my 1st taste of Turtle Soup today. I liked the soup, but didn't really like the chewy meat. Erk.


Torture Soup.

No comments: